Tuesday 16 April 2013

And we're away!

So excitement abounds today, as I finally heard from Stendhal université, Grenoble!

I've been religiously checking my university email inbox what seems to be a hundred times a day since straight after Easter, and finally (after two weeks) it has happened! I was on my break at work when I saw the email, so I couldn't exactly jump out my seat and spontaneously start dancing, but I was so close to it. I haven't really stopped grinning since. The only downside is that it signifies more paperwork, as I have to fill out more forms for Stendhal, and as I now have my confirmation email, I sort out my application for my student finance loans for next year.

Yay for paperwork! Ugh.

On the camera front, I think I've basically decided on a Panasonic Lumix G3 - smaller and lighter than a DSLR, but still with interchangeable lenses and more flexibility than a simple point and shoot. Plus, it's not as expensive as others I've looked at, and has a decent pixel count. Now just to find it cheap...

Justine
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment