Thursday 4 April 2013

The French are slow...

... which is really no surprise!

I'm waiting to hear back from Grenoble at the moment, before I can really start planning all the stuff involved with my year abroad. The problem is, I haven't heard anything! Thus the lack of updates on here - I've had nothing new to report. :(

It's been the same on the Australia front as well - I know when I'll be buying my tickets (ie. when I'll be able to afford it) and the approximate dates of when I'll be out there (depending on when is cheapest), so now it's just a waiting game (notice how it all depends on monetary reasons - the joys of being a student!).

On a more pleasant note, I've been looking at DSLR cameras on eBay, so I'll have something to document everything going on over the next year. Plus, I'm home at the moment, with all the time in the world after handing in my last 2 essays of 2nd year, so I'm going to make the most of it. The little camera on my phone just isn't going to cut it this year! So, if anyone knows any places/websites that are good for cheap/second hand cameras, drop me a line. :)

Justine
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment